Sunday, August 5, 2007

Rejoice in the wife of your youth


An excellent wife is the crown of her husband (Pr 12:4 ESV)

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. (Pr 18:22 ESV)

An excellent wife who can find?She is far more precious than jewels. (Pr 31:10 ESV)


I have been blessed with an excellent wife. I know I do not honor as I should. There are times I do not love her as Christ loves the church. She works diligently with no pay and few thanks. She continually sacrifices for me and the kids. She deserves so much more than I could ever give. She is smart, fun, beautiful, and makes me laugh. She seeks the Lord and encourages me more than she'll ever know. Thank you, Emily. I love you!

5 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

thankyou, couldn't you have found a more flattering picture though?

gideonmommasita said...

what's up with the bird?

Melissa said...

Emily, just be thankful that your husband took the time to brag about you......it's very sweet. My hubby would do something like that, too. Just had to get that in there in case he reads this.....:)

CroppinRobin said...

how sweet....

gideonmommasita said...

why don't you post more ofen