Monday, December 3, 2007

To the Rescue


Okay, I know some of you are way too organized and have already completed your Christmas shopping, but there is another 97% who still have a least one gift to buy yet. So for all the normal people out there who still looking for that perfect gift, let me make a couple suggestions:


1. Tabletalk magazine - a monthly devotional magazine and more. Intelligent. Convicting. From Ligonier Ministries




3. The old Fat Albert and the Cosby kids on DVD


4. Tickets to Graceland


5. A genuine meteorite (a bit on the high end)




7. Stunt Driving School (Beginner's Level, of course)








As always, you can thank me later.


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

did you make those up yourself...
those were really funny and actually look like great gifts...

Josh said...

I'm just trying to drop some hints for my wife. That's why I made sure to add the links!

gideonmommasita said...

Are you serious? I think we got an ant farm one year and you never ordered the ants. A nice tie will do. :)