Friday, May 16, 2008

Live Writer, Etc

Bored, I actually went to my Windows Live home page to see what was there.  Web surfing is the armchair quarterback's version of exploration.  Almost all the excitement, but without the intoxicating rush of adrenaline one gets just before death at the hand of some aboriginal you've angered, intentionally or otherwise.  Deftly wielding my mouse as if a machete, I find myself  looking through the viney clutter of sidebar ads at a new tool called Live Writer.  I've only skimmed the numerous tools it provides a for your blog entries.  Perhaps it'll inspire me to be somewhat more creative.  We'll see.  I would not recommend anyone hold their breath.

She & Him are playing in the background as I type (an mp3 album download from amazon).  She is Zoey Deschanel (she was in Elf).  Him is M.Ward.  It's a mellow, sixties-esque, indie/folk/country sound.  It's very mellow.  And very cool.  You can download a free mp3 from download.com, or just listen.

Karma?  My wife's a hoot.  Please don't worry too much for her (in this area, at least); she's not converting to hinduism.

Goodnight, Gracie.

No comments: