Thursday, June 28, 2007

If a girl can do it . . .

Like most men, I enjoy a new toy. Watching Emily create and organize her blog fascinated me. What features can I add?! What are the bells and whistles?! I highly doubt I will compete with her diligence to post daily. Finding the time probably won't be the issue, but to jot down enough semi-coherent, or even mildly intelligent, thoughts that would hold a person's interest will be the challenge.

One thing is certain, this will be a long ride, so sit back, get comfortable, maybe even roll down the window and let the wind blow your hair around. We're going on a road trip.



Two things I request of You
(Deprive me not before I die):
Remove falsehood and lies far from me;
Give me neither poverty nor riches-
Feed me with the food allotted for me;
Lest I be full and deny You,
And say, "Who is the Lord?"
Or lest I be poor and steal,
And profane the name of my God.
Proverbs 30:7-9 (NKJV)

1 comment:

CroppinRobin said...

I'll read your posts!
Michael tells me that it is the highlight of his day, reading the blogs.....